16 March 2009

Creative Card Crew first challenge: Green theme!


This is my card for the Creative Card Crew's first challenge! Here's a link to their blog post

I started off with a blank square green card, and for the main image I've used a flower stamped onto a darker shade of green card and embossed with green glitter embossing powder.
The background card on the left is actually a cut up John Lewis voucher card which I thought was so pretty it would look nice as part of a card (recycling!).
The smaller pices of green paper are from papermania and the sentiment is a rub on. Finally I added some ribbon and gems to finish it off. Hope it's good enough to enter into the challenge!!



4 comments:

melissa75 said...

lovely card - I really like those flowery papers, and your stamped flower is fab!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a pretty card Melissa, i love the image you've used. Thank you for joining in with our challenge this week and good luck. Hugs Linda x

Paula said...

What a beautiful card that image is lovely. Thankyou for taking part in the First Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Sarah said...

Love your card Gem, really beautiful :-)