16 December 2010

Charisma #50

Post number 2 from me today is for the new challenge over at Charisma! This week, we'd like to see your New Year creations!

Our first sponsor this week is All that Scraps, who are offering one lucky winner a voucher for C.C. Designs stamps!


And next up is Pink Cat Studio, one winner will receive 5 digi stamps of their choice!!

For my project I've used this really sweet Forever Friends stamp, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are also FF and the card is Coredinations gemstones. I've used lots of stickles in the sky to make it look like fireworks but I'm not too sure it's been that successful!

Thanks for looking and dont forget to visit the main blog to see the rest of the DT inspiration!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Awww this is really cute Gem! Great job xx

Sarah said...

Lovely card Gemm, love the bear image, not seen that one before x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

Lovely - and yes it does look like fireworks in the sky Gem!!