22 December 2010

DS4J #9 - Anything Goes!

Our last challenge of the year at Digistamps 4 Joy is a nice easy one for the holiday season - Anything Goes! We have some talented new DT members joining us in the new year so stop by the main challenge blog to find out a bit more about them :)

I've used the 'Shopping Lady' image from the Digistamps 4 Joy shop, coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from Basic Grey and K&Co, and the lace, flowers and pearls are from stash. The sentiment is a Personal Impressions stamp and I've used a Martha Stewart punch on the brown panel at the bottom. I have inked the edges of the main image with Antique linen DI and the edges of the patterned panel with Tea Dye DI.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Pink Gem - Sketch


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Fab card Gemm, I love the colours x

Angie - Bumble Bee's Craft Den said...

OOOhhh funky card Gemm - love the image and the colours and embellishments go together very well.

Cecelia said...

Hello there;0) Cute card! I absolutely love lace! And very pretty dp. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Happy Holidays
Cecelia B

Zuila said...

Gemma,
What a lovely collection of cards!