30 December 2010

Exciting news!

I just wanted to take a moment to share some exciting news with you all! The lovely Karen at Feline Playful has decided not to discontinue her challenge list after all, and has taken on a team of co-ordinators, and I am very proud to be able to say I am part of that team! Therefore I will no longer continue to update my personal list, everything will be done through Feline Playful. We have some fab upcoming plans to expland the information on offer over there so please visit the blog for all your challenge needs!


9 comments:

Mervi said...

Congrats! Just came from Feline Playful to see you!
I'm now your follower too - happy new year;-))m

Sarah said...

Brilliant news Gemm, well done xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Gemma congrats, I had already saw you at Feline Blog as I always check out the challenges over there. Hugs xxx

Love crafts forever said...

Congrats Gemma!
Hugs Nat

Maria Moorhouse said...

Thanks so much Gemma for helping to keep FP going! looking forward to seeing what other exciting things you girls have planned.
Happy new year xx

Debra said...

Congrats Gemma, and thanks for your work. Will you be including all the challenges at FP that you had on your blog? Thanks again and Happy New Year!

Darlene said...

OH THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS! congrats on being a part of it and I'm looking forward to seeing what you ladies have 'up your sleeve!'

Marjo said...

That's awesome Gemma!

Don't know how Karen did that all by herself. It is such a wonderful time saver. You guys are fantubulous!

Hugs, Marjo

Ann English said...

So cute-I used to make matchbox drawers as a child-hadn't thought of them in years!