12 December 2010

IDIC #33 Creative Folds

My Second post today is for the new challenge over at I Did it Creations, to use creative folds! Our lovely sponsor this week is Stampin Dragon and I got to play with this gorgeous Boy and Snowman image for my project!

I've made an easel card with papers from Dovecraft and the image coloured with promarkers and cut out with scalloped circle nesties. The ribbon is from stash and the sentiment is craftwork cards. I've aded stickles around the scallops and also to the centre of the snowflakes, which are made with Dovecraft punches. Easel cards are always so hard to photograph!!


10 comments:

Scrappy Scatty said...

This is lovely Gem, fab image and lovely colours xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Gorgeous card and my fave colour :c)
xx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

very pretty easel card Gemma!Wonderful coloring and I love the papers!

Deb said...

super cute card, I love blue christmas cards. I'm excited about being on the OSAAT team with you and can't wait to see what you create next. Wishing you a wonderful Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx

Margreet said...

gorgeous card Gemma....nicely coloured image!
xxx Margreet

Addams said...

Great card, love the colour

Brenda Brown said...

Great card Gemma - fabulous colours and your usual fantastic style.
luv {brenda} xoxox

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card and fab colour scheme. x

Unknown said...

Awww this is gorgeous Gemm, I love the easel fold and the colour of your card. It's been some time since I done one xx

Jennie said...

oh this is so frosty and lovely Gemma!
I love the colour scheme and the gorgeous papers!

Loving the easel card too :D

xx