14 July 2011

Charisma 28 – It’s in the Stars!

grr I hate it when blogger plays up! this was scheduled to post this morning but I've just discovered that it decided 'no can do'...so here is what should have gone out earlier!!


Time for another challenge at Charisma! This time we want to see STARS!
Our sponsors are…
PRIZE 1
One lucky participant will win 5 Digital Stamps of their choice!! How fab is that?
PRIZE 2
Supplying A Fab Range Of Papercraft Items, Cards & Gifts Plus Wedding Stationery
a BIG welcome to our newest sponsor!!
PRIZE 3
5 Digi's Of Your choice from.....
 
Here's my project for this week. Ive used a digi from stampin dragon designs, coloured with Promarkers. The blue and silver paper is handmade and has little silver stars and dots on it, and the blue paper is by Dovecraft. The stars are from some table confetti, I have a habit of collecting some up wherever I go that they have it out on the tables!!
Thanks for visiting me and dont forget to enter the challenge!

2 comments:

Christel said...

Hi Gemma!
I really like your card! Looking forward to the changes and hopeing/thinking that it will be great. I´ll help in anyway I can if you need me.
hugs Christel

lalkygirl said...

fab card gemma,the expression on the cute kitty's face is perfect,love that you collected all the stars!!!!
i thought it was just me that did stuff like that.....
tracey x