6 October 2011

Charisma #40 - Black and Orange

Time for another challenge at Charisma! The lovely Denise has chosen Black and Orange as our theme this week!

Our sposors this time around are the fabulous Simon Says Stamp, who have a $20 voucher up for grabs, and Pink Cat Studio, who are offering 5 digis of one lucky winners choice!

Speaking of Pink Cat Studio, that is whose image I decided to use on this halloween plaque I made! I struggle with this time of year as there are so many halloween challenges around but I personally wouldnt send a halloween card and dont have any children to make sweetie bags for so I am generally a bit stumped!

I've coloured this cheeky looking cat with Promarkers, inked around him with scattered straw DI and layered him onto some black card and some patterned papers from a Dovecraft paper pack. I thought my EK success paw print border punch was quite appropriate for this :D I doodled the 'Trick or Treat' very carefully!!
Thanks for stopping by, please leave some love for the other Charisma girlies!

1 comment:

Glennis F said...

I think the cat is so cute, and I don't do halloween either