15 March 2012

Charisma '#10 - Alter it


This week over at Charisma we want to see your Altered projects!
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous...
All that Scraps!!
One lucky winner will receive 4 stamps or 1 stamp set. Wow!!!

Here's my project for you! I've altered a plain brown notebook from Paperchase for our upcoming holiday to Florida! As we are driving from Key West to Orlando, I'm going to fill it with lots of useful information like Zip codes and places to visit along the way :)

The glittery letters are from sticker sets and the smaller ones are peel offs. 
I cut the bracket out on my Craft Robo (yes I used it!!) and the heart borders are washi tape.
The little round flag sticker is from a set from Paperchase. 
In fact, the Washi Tape was from Paperchase too! 
Maybe I should pitch some ideas to them using their products ;)

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: