14 September 2013

Flowers and Butterflies

This is a special order card I did recently for someone's Mum who loves flowers and butterflies.
Think I fulfilled the brief!
Papers are by Dovecraft back to basics and Country companions paper pack.
Swirls: Sizzix die
Butterflies: MS Punch
Flowers, ribbon and hearts: ebay
I've also added touches of stickles to the swirls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - anything goes
Loves Rubber Stamps - sentiment on front
Creative Card Crew - things with wings
Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
Wags 'n Whiskers- ribbon and bows

Thanks for visiting me today :)
If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

So feminine and pretty! I'm sure the birthday Mum is going to love it!!
Do you have the seller's name for the flowers over on Ebay? They're really pretty and that's one thing my stash is sorely missing.
hugs--
Roberta
Queen Bee Paper Crafts
Follow me on Facebook

Sam K said...

Yep I definately think you fulfilled the brief :) The cards full of colour, yet it still has a soft colour feel about it, lovely x

My blog: Little Pear Tree
DT for Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
My Pinterest

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi Gemma, for someone that ordered butterflies & flowers they are definitely in for a surprise. This is really lovely hun. Hugs Lisa.

coops said...

so beautiful gemma.your design and colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

jonim52 said...

Gorgeous accents! Thanks for sharing at Loves Rubberstamps.

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Susan

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty, love the flowers and the beautiful dp you used. She is going to love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Cards by Ziggy said...

This is lovely, thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Creative moments

Ziggy DT

Shanna Shands said...

Fabulous birthday card. Thanks for playing at LRS!

Kimberly S said...

This is such a gorgeous card, I'm sure she'll just love it! Thanks so much for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge! :) hugs, Kimberly

Jennifer said...

Your card is sooooo pretty, Gemma. It is so feminine, and I am sure the recipient will love it. (That floral paper is stunning).

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Moz said...

A card any Mum would love to receive. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Hugz
Moz