10 September 2013

oh dear!!

As you may or may not be aware, I was asked last week to join the new Dreamtime Designs challenge blog!

I was excited to find out what our first theme would be, and was anticipating something out of the ordinary as we had been hinted at that this was to be like no other Challenge blog out there...but oh my word I was seriously underestimating the task at hand and I am left wondering if I have perhaps bitten off more than I could chew with this one! 

Its going to take some serious thought, planning, and outside of the box thinking but this is exactly what I need to get me off my bum out of my comfort zone and taking my crafting to new levels! I have planned my project out and can't wait to get started, I just hope it doesnt take me longer than I think! 

Dont forget there is some yummy candy on offer at the main blog!!