18 November 2014

Birthday Wishes

Evening all! 
I'm back with another creation, a nice girly birthday card, my favourite thing to make!

I used a stencil, and a stencilling brush to apply distress ink through to the card, added gems to the centre of each flower, and stamped a Woodware greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

That Craft Place - Anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything goes
Creative Fingers - Anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting me today :)

If you like what you see please stop by and like my Facebook Page where most of my creations are for sale!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Very elegant card Gemm!!!! I love all the added pearls for the flower center! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers and good luck!
Hugs,
Lynne, Creative Fingers DT